Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Someone To Come Home To on Amazon


Someone To Come Home To

A very short, nonfiction piece about how adopting my dog helped to improve my life.  Rights purchased in January 2012 for an anthology.  It's a neat little book about how to deal with the anxieties life throws at us.  Here's the Amazon link.  The Kindle is $2.99 and the paperback is $8.99.  Thanks for taking a look.  You can see a picture of the happy greyhound, and comment on the piece, at this entry set up for it on my blog.  Please and thank you!

4 comments:

  1. My cats might be against me reading this lol. But there's nothing like seeing their happy faces in the windows when I come home -- great title for your piece :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dreki. And I meant it. He was then, and still is, someone awesome to come home to. You can tell how much I mean it, because I should be saying "something," but he's never been just a thing to me. I don't think he thinks he is, either!

      Delete
    2. Lol I am sure he knows he isn't :) It's a great piece, so open and honest. It made me remember when I was married, how I was always in trouble for loving the cat more.... Hurmm. But good pieces always evoke memories/connections so :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks for reading the piece! And for grabbing a copy of the book. I didn't know you were married. I'm sorry to hear that happened to someone like you who's so funny and friendly!

      Delete